Saturday, January 23, 2010

Expectations

Some times I often contemplate the complexities of human behavior, of course keeping myself in the frame of reference and focusing over this one word EXPECTATION. This word helps me to move ahead in ;ife by expecting things from myself, yet a times when I expect too much the same word can cause a lot of pain and desolation. I always make a promise to myself that I won't expect too much from people close too me but always end up confused about the limits. Though it looks quite simple and people close to me often suggests me not to expect anything from others but then is life any worth if others don't expect from you and you don't expect from others. Certainly No! This process of expecting and then fulfilling someone's expectation makes life interesting, worth living....................

1 comment:

J said...

cool! btw derz no control on our thoughts and expectations!